Tuesday, April 17, 2007

You are still holy

We are going to sing this on friday:) its really a cool song

You Are Still Holy

D Em7 Bm7 A/D G G2


(Chorus)
D Em7
Holy, You are still holy,
Bm7 A/D G
Even when the darkness surrounds my life.
D Em7
Sovereign, You are still sovereign,
Bm7 A/D G2
Even when confusion has blinded my eyes.

A/D Bm7 G
Lord, I don't deserve Your kind affection
Em7 D/F# G2
When my unbelief has kept me from Your touch.
A/D Bm7 G2 Em7 D/F# G
I want my life to be a pure reflection of Your love_________.

(Chorus)
D Em7
And so I come into Your chambers
D/F# G2
And I dance at Your feet, Lord,
D Em7 D/F# G2
You are my savior and I'm at Your mer - cy,
D Em7 D/F# Em7
And all that has been in my life up to now
Bm7 A/D G2 D
Belongs to You, for You are still ho-ly.
Em7 Bm7 A/D G2

(Repeat all)

Words and Music by Rita Springer
C 1998 Mercy / Vineyard Publishing (ASCAP) (Admin. by Music Services)
CCLI Song ID #2581983

No comments:


 

Free Blog Counter