Sunday, April 8, 2007

Hi writing again

Hi havent posted for a while. I didn't know i had a reader :)

Last night I had a dream. The dream was kind of weird though. I woke up at the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep thinking about it. The dream: everyone was angry at a girl because she couldn't which guy she wants to marry. She was forced to make a decision to pick one. And she did. Maybe its watching too much "Princess Hours"?

/****/

Can God do the impossible things in my life? I like things under control but its kinda counfusing me.

Its impossible for a lady to get pregnant without a man
Its impossible to feed 5,000 men with a few loaves of bread and fishes
Its impossible to walk on water
Its impossible for a man dead for 3 days to rise and live again

Well if God can only do possible things would we still call him God?
I believe that God can do the impossible things in my life.
Lord help me trust in you.

/****/
Hey I want to ask 2 questions. Can please you help me answer them

1.) Why do people like to write blogs?

maybe...
too much free time?
no one wants to listen to what they want to say?
Maybe they want to say something to someone but can't say it directly so they are hoping that person will read the blog and get the message

2.) Why do people like reading blogs?

maybe...
too much free time?
no one wants to talk to them?
Maybe they want to know what that person is trying to say to them but they don't want to ask directly so they are just looking at the blog to find the answers to it

/****/

You ever got an indirect message but didn't figure it out till later. I think I got one of those and I'm kicking myself now. How come I'm so slow? AHHHH!

No comments:


 

Free Blog Counter