Friday, April 20, 2007

It will happen when you least expected it

"It will happen when you least expected it" a friend told me this when i was chatting with her. funny I was reading a book and the same message. Is God trying to tell me something? Maybe i should be prepared or maybe i should not prepare so that i least expect it? ;)

actually i see this happening now in my life. Honestly I have given up on some people, but when i least expected it I can see God working in their lives.

Everybody has their embarrassing moments. well mine happend again today this happend to me twice. My pants had a hole at the back and i was out of the office when i realized it. yup it will happen when you least expected it ;)


/****/

Elections are near. Who should i vote for? We discussed this @ ypro yesterday night. anyways got me thinking.

/****/

Got to get ready for tommorrow's game. I hear that those playing against us are big. Well David had the same problem but then again we are just playing a game. the Prize nothing, maybe bragging rights ;)

No comments:


 

Free Blog Counter