Monday, April 23, 2007

4 days is not 4 years

thinking about it 4 days is impossible for a beginner to learn everything. So much you want to teach but so little time. i think it took me 4 years to learn the basic guitar. I guess it really is something you have to work hard for. I still have lots of things to learn.

which reminds me of my goal to learn something new everyday.

today I learned... dont know ... wait still thinking ... yup its coming... hmmm... its there... thats it! If you cant think of the answer delay it cuz it might come.

/****/

Am thinking of starting on the book of Haggai. why? cuz it only has 2 chapters :)

/****/

My speakers are busted no more mp3 but cant get this song out of my mind....

How deep, how wide, how long, how high is Your love ... is Your love
How deep, how wide, how long, how high is Your love ... is Your love
Oh, God

-Chris Tomlin, Let Your Mercy Rain

No comments:


 

Free Blog Counter