Monday, April 9, 2007

Aquainster

Have you ever notice how some Friendster accounts have like 500+ friends? Do they really know everyone of them? How do you get to know 500 people? Maybe as an aquaintance you can. As of now I have 37 friends in my account. I think 3 to 4 i just met. There is one that i've never seen. Maybe or hopefully meet this person so that i can say i know everyone ;)

you can visit my friendster site here:
http://www.friendster.com/2746535

/****/

Well back to work today. I thought that this day you go well but as you all know work has its own problems. I just had this problem that i cant get of my mind. Well I can:
a.) Think about it all day but nothing will probably happen
b.) Ask God for help.

well i guess "b" sounds better. Lord help me make the right decisions.

/****/

For my Bible study I think i'm going to tackle something that i've avoided for a long time. You know How people say that they read the whole Bible and they read it like 3 to 4x. Well i cant say i read the whole Bible because i always skip the O.T. prophets. Cuz i cant understand them. Anyways there is a time for everything, so i picked the shortest book "Obadiah"

Obadiah is a prophet that went to tell the Edomites about God's wrath. Lessons learned or rather questions:

1.) How do you prophesy to a group of people that hate you? And the prophesy wasn't good news too. So Obadaih was obedient and courageous.

2.) I wonder if God was patient with the Edomites?

3.) How does this book glorify God?

4.) The prophesy was fulfilled.

No comments:


 

Free Blog Counter