Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm 15

Hey just forgot to celebrate my Spiritual Birthday. You know the day I was born again. I still remember it was on march break.
A friend of mine told me that he just celebrates his Spiritual Birthday rather than his birth day.

Lord thank you for the many blessings you have given me. You truly are faithful.

/****/

10.) What if you were foreotld that your friends will turn their back on you? What would you do? v.7

11.) check out v.17. I think its giving the edomites another chance.

/****/

this really is a cool song, i think i should sing it a ypro:

How can I keep from singing your praise
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is your love
How can I keep from shouting your name
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart want to sing

No comments:


 

Free Blog Counter