Sunday, April 29, 2007

Election

Who am I going to vote for? ok I'm not a Political analyst or claim to know a lot about politics. Look I know our gov't is not perfect and some might think that one person's vote will not affect the whole system. But as a Christian it is our responsibility to make a wise vote.

Check out this site

Ok I need to pick 12 senators, 1 congressman, 1 mayor, 1 vice mayor, councilors not sure how many, 1 party list. If you have some suggestion pls feel free to tell me?

Well I did read some research on the internet on some of the candidates what they stand for. But its kind the hard to know the truth once they are in the office. Anyways I made a guidelines for myself (note: this is not fool-proof):
1.) Don't vote for all who are in one party because we need to have check and balance
2.) Vote for only one family memeber
3.) No actors
4.) Educated

As of now this is my pick:
Senators
1.) Ping
2.) Escudero
3.) Trillanes
4.) Allan Cayetano
5.) Kiko Pangilingan
6.) Joker Arroyo
7.) Migz Zubiri
8.) Antonio "Tony" Estrella
9.) Nonoy Aquino
10.) Gingo Honasan
11.)

Congressman:
?

Mayor:
Oreta - Cuz i think he is the only one running

Vice-Mayor:
Vicencio

Councilors:
How about that guy that keeps making noise? Should I get mad him for bothering me the whole day?

Party-list:
CIBAC

No comments:


 

Free Blog Counter