Friday, April 27, 2007

Order

Order. I need order! 1 large fries and 1 small 7up :)

/****/

things I learned:

What does God get out of it?

You sow what you reap.

Remember to charge the battery when using the camera.

/****/

Haggai

-People have nice houses but God's temple is in ruins. God is obviously angry.
-v.5-6 Invest in God.
-The people took action. They did something about it.

/****/

...We will praise You together
For now and forever
How awesome is the Lord Most High...

-Chris Tomlin, Awesome is the Lord Most High

1 comment:

Byron Lim said...

haha! just got Chris' new album. I just listened to that song a while ago before I read your post. It's a great compilation. Hopefully, in God's time and mercy, He will also use me to write beautiful songs of praise and worship. Glory to God!


 

Free Blog Counter