Tuesday, June 26, 2007

What is my life-mission?

What is my life-mission?

I think if i can answer this now then I can start making my steps. Honestly my life mission is kind of vague or maybe not that clear. I do have some clear things that i want to do. I want to serve God at church. I love praising God. I want to reach out to others about Christ. I want to be a good engineer and businessman contribute to the country. I really love the idea of how God gave man the ability to use machines and technolgy to help solve problems. I want to be good at what I do. I want to have a good family.

Well the Bible tells me that God created me for a purpose. Maybe I have a "big mission" in life. You know be some sort of a hero ( just like Hiro ;)) or maybe I'm just bound to be just a regular guy. Hey regular ain't bad, at least i dont have to buy XXXL :)

I'm thinking why would God choose me? I mean I make a lots of mistakes. And I make it over and over. I failed God lots of times. I'm not a genious. I'm an introvert. I'm not a good communicator. I'm not good in music. I have bad taste in style. I'm lazy. Quick to get discouraged. I don't like getting out of my comfort zone. well i can still keep on going on... but He still choose me.

Thank you God :)

/****/

Things to consider:
1.) Do I really need this?
Well with the advances in technology I think I need to catch up. I want to gain more knowledge so i can improve my work.

2.) When should i start?
Thinking maybe next sem or next school year. I hope that i can just finish it in a year.

3.) What course should I take?
I love engineering specially automation. I like fixing machines and finding new ways to improve them. But on a realistic point of view its going to be hard for our country's manufacturing to pick up. So not sure if investing in manufacturing is a good option. hmm

I also like to learn more about streamlining the business. Finding ways to improve the output.

I'm torn between taking an engineering course (maybe EE prob is i'm not an EE graduate) / Mecheng sounds good too or an MBA.

Bottom line is I want to learn practical stuff. I dont want to learn things that are not just in the books i want stuff that i can apply.

4.) Where should I take it?
I hate traffic. Maybe somewhere near or place.

Thinking U.P. or Lasalle. UP for its engineering course. Lasalle for its MBA maybe or its engineering. How about AIM?

Pros
- I like learning
- Meeting new friends
- I like the challenge

Cons
-I dont like the finals
-I dont like thesis

Lord I'm so confused. help me make the right decision. Help me get the right advise to make the right decision.

No comments:


 

Free Blog Counter