Thursday, June 28, 2007

Journey

A friend shared this to me: We're moving ahead as the time goes by, what is most exciting is not the destination, but the journey itself.

Its like when you go out with your family to eat. Its not the eating part that is the most important part. Its the fellowship, the communication, the conversations when you travel together and eat together.

Enjoy the journey my friend.

/*****/

I have to confess something. I've been angry with God for sometime now. Well I wanted to go down this path of road everything was moving smoothly and all the signs were ok but suddenly God stopped me from continuing on. I was frustrated, I mean I wasn't doing anything wrong. I couldn't understand Him. Then yesterday a friend asked me a question. As I was answering his questions I realized that that was the answer why God didn't want me to go down that path. God saved me from lots of trouble and dilemma. I was questioning why He even started to lead me down that path and suddenly make me stop. I guess God still was not finish teaching me a lesson. Thanks God now I realize your plan. Forgive me.

No comments:


 

Free Blog Counter