Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Destiny

I just finished watching the series "Heroes". It got me thinking about Destiny. Anyways I wonder where my next step in life is?

I'm thinking of studying again. My main reason is I want to improve myself. I don't care about the degree. I just want to learn something new that I can apply in my work.
But what should I take? where would i take it? Do I have the time?

You know I hate the stuff that they teach you at school but have no way of applying it in your life. I want to take something practical that I can use in my everyday life.

anyways just got reminded by somebody, "Did you pray about it?"

/****/

The other day I made Siobe cry. She did something wrong, so I told her in a straight face "不乖。我要打妳。“ . And she made this face that melted my heart and started crying. So I picked her up and hugged her. Importantly she knew what she did was wrong. after a few minutes of crying she was back to her old happy self.

No comments:


 

Free Blog Counter