Friday, June 15, 2007

Found the answer

The book i'm reading now is really speaking to me. Thanks for the lessons and the reminders.

Deut 8:2
"You shall remember all the way which the Lord your God has led you in the wilderness these forty years, that He might humble you, testing you, to know what was in you heart, whether you would keep His commandments or not."

I recently was wondering why God gave lots of problems to someone I know. To the point of him turning his back on the Lord. I guess I found the answer.

/****/

Doesn't it seem strange. I overcome something and another one pops up. Lord, help me overcome. You know my weakness. I know You will keep me upright.

/****/

Lets try to tackle a new book. how about Hosea?

/****/

Lord, guide my step. Amen

No comments:


 

Free Blog Counter