Tuesday, May 8, 2007

who controls my destiny?

According to the poem Invictus "...I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul". Do I really have control of my life?

/*****/

Hey bro i know it hurts, I know how you feel and it really sucks. I don't really know the right words to say. It boils down to just trusting God. He has a plan for your life. Don't worry about it all you got to do now is just seek Him first. He will take care of you. Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice.


"...I can sing in the troubled times
Sing when I win
I can sing when I lose my step
And fall down again
I can sing 'cause You pick me up
Sing 'cause You're there
I can sing 'cause You hear me, Lord
When I call to You in prayer
I can sing with my last breath
Sing for I know
That I'll sing with the angels
And the saints around the throne..."
-Chris Tomlin, How can I stop singing

No comments:


 

Free Blog Counter