Saturday, May 26, 2007

Lost in Translation

hey i didnt know that my grandfather was a pulpit translator before but he translated from 国语 to 闽南话.

Thinking about it yeah i agree with the speaker. That everything in our lives is by God's plan. The way I was raised. How i got a taste of cultural changes when I was young. Where i studied. The places I've been too. the people i've met. Wow all of it for a great purpose. God is guiding me each step of the way and he still is. But i dont know trnaslating is going to be hard cuz
1.) your on the pulpit - pride will set in. your life is more vulnerable to attacks from satan
2.) its not an easy job - Just imagine people depending on you so that they will be able to listen and understand a msg.
-I've given a speech before and its tiring. and i think the speech was just 10 mins long. Now its gong to be 45 mins

anyways everything is in Your hands. Let Your will be done.

/****/

Dont feel too well these past few days :( Kind of feel bad cuz i'm not giving my 100% at work or at anything. feel kind of lazy.

No comments:


 

Free Blog Counter