Monday, November 10, 2008

Things on my mind

I don't like writing bad about someone or something. But I just got to tell you about Epson Printers. I think its just a rip off. Internally they made a program in the printer that locks your computer I think every 1000 or so pages. You have to go to an authorize Epson service center to have it "unlocked". Actually they just stick a cable to your printer and press a button. In less than 5 mins its done. Guess how much they charge?
P600. thats right. a new low end inkjet printer cost 2,000+ its like 25% of the price already. Not sure if other brands do the same thing. Sulit talaga yung Laser jet. Yun lang nga black and white only.

/******/

Don't tank up or store on gas, LPG. Prices are dropping. Metals and scrap are going down too. There will be winners and losers. Too bad didn't sell some when the prices were high.

/*****/

Law of Supply and Demand. I can now see it at work. The more are produced, the cheaper it gets. Hey i use to spend around 20K for a good CPU, right now mga 10K+ ok na.

/*****/

Hey read my friend and groupmate's blog. See how God saved his life. I asked him to share what happened to him at CF, so touching . Makes you want to treasure the important things in life. hehehe

/*****/

jammed 2 fingers again playing bball. Hey i think we might end up 3rd place (ok fine 3rd from the last) not bad for a rookie team. Next year have plans to start a league.

/****/
Hey was talking to a friend and they shared this to me.

Dead Air

geography: an area where the air covered by the mountains. so the strong winds will have a hard time reaching it. Ex CAMANAVA area cuz sabi yung may mountians covering the area.

electronics: Area where no broadcast signal can reach it.

slang: walang papagusapan. aka boring

/******/

AZCOP camp 16 days to go. ok time to work na. hehehe


/*****/

Hey i met 5 new people this Sunday at church. 2 of them I already forgot the name. 2 of them I still remember. the other one kilala ko na pala dati. hehehe. I was surprised to see her. Haven't seen her for a long time. I knew she looked familiar. anyways good thing she started joining again. Hope that God will lead these people more closer to Him.

I don't get it why people (taling about the Christians) don't like to welcome the new comers. They came to church already.Ito na nga yung great opportunity for friendship evangelism. But everyone is in their own little comfort zone.



No comments:


 

Free Blog Counter