Sunday, November 30, 2008

The game we lost

I was really pumped up and focused for this game. I prepared myself for this. Right after tip off everything not only went really well, every shot was going in. Woah! Everyone was red hot. Jumped to a big early lead. Was thinking in my mind , we are going to take this game. But the second half was a whole different story. Everything just went cold. We had some plays, the execution was good, problem was it just won't go in. Whatever lead we had got erased. Not only that tambak pa. I just couldn't believe it. When the final whistle blew, I just sat there thinking What just happend? Bad trip talaga! Blaming and pointing fingers at each other, even God was blamed too. All my hopes got dashed. I got really depressed and couldn't sleep for days. Felt like a big loser with the consecutive losses. Couldn't stop comparing to the other teams.
When we started to refocus and analyze our game plan we realized that we rushed it. Too many fast breaks. The shots were pilit pa. We were lucky the 1st half but the 2nd half wla na. I recalled the movie Facing the Giants the coach "... we praise God when we win, we prais God when we lose" Got to move on and focus on the next game

No comments:


 

Free Blog Counter