Monday, November 10, 2008

Things on my mind Part 2

I wanted to continue writing last night but my mind just shut down. Zzzz...

/*****/

Had this goal of reading the OT prophet books that I avoid. Finished reading Jeremiah and Daniel. I have lots of questions about Daniel. There's a big difference in just reading and studying it. Hmmm I wonder if the things Daniel mentioned have already passed or are things still to come? Anyways impt thing is God is still in control.


/*****/

Started reading Ezra today. Lesson learned: God still moves people. 1:1 & 1:5. He is working in people lives. He is in control He can make things happen to glorify His name.

Application: We can't make people believe in God. God does it. All we can do is let God use us.


/******/

Hey watch out for our Christmas Play this Dec. FYI, put your Chinese hat on cuz its there are no subtitles.

/*****/

When I think of the Azcop theme, the Michael Jackson song "...its black, its white, yeah yeah yeah" keeps popping in my head.

till next time...


No comments:


 

Free Blog Counter