Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Wow lalim ah!

Wow lalim ah! Di ko ma gets!

I recall that there are a lot of things that I didn't gets when I was studying in college. But now suddenly. Aha! Eureka! Yun lang pala yon.

How come I didn't get it when i was studying it? Slow?:( Maybe its just me. When I don't know how to apply it? My attitude is why should I study it? I like teachers who can explain things in layman's term. You know just pure simple English then teach you how you can apply that principle. Maybe thats why I like reading Chuck Swindoll books.

/****/

BTW, I won a prize from OMF! Yahoo!

3 comments:

always a better choice said...

what do you want to say in deed?

elliott said...

hey "always a better choice" thanks for the comments. but just wondering if we have met before. If not its cool.

always a better choice said...

aha,elliott,don't thhink too much.i am only interested in your blog.you won't mind i read it,will you?


 

Free Blog Counter