Friday, July 13, 2007

If only I can turn back time...

There is a song the lyrics goes something like "If only I can turn back time..." the rest of the lyrics I forgot. If only we could go back time and undo a mistake. Wonder what would happen if you could just press Ctrl+Z and get back try to fix what you did wrong? Well if life a had an undo button I think i would've used it oftenly that i'd break keyboard. Back to reality can't undo them just don't press Ctrl+Y to do them again:) What if those mistakes are the reasons for shaping my life?

/*****/

I've been meeting new and old friends lately.
I met a Christian guy online, who's dad is a famous TV host, sold him my router.
I met a this Christian lady online, when i was inquiring for Master's.
I saw an old classmate few days ago. Actually saw 3.
Called up an old classmate at US. BTW try using VOIPstunt its really cheap to call long distance
Saw some members of the Toastmaster club.
Met this guy, who is into paintball. Paintball is fun you should try it! I wanna try it again.
I was just talking abt this person i never had contact for sometime and well i just saw a picture of that old friend.
Yeah saw this person i met a long time ago.

No comments:


 

Free Blog Counter