Thursday, July 5, 2007

What is a gentleman?

I once a saw a movie I forgot the title but i think its something about a guy who lived with his family in a bomb shelter. Anyways somebody asked him a question: What is a gentleman? and he answered a gentleman is someone who makes sure that those around them are comfortable ...or something to that degree.
How we treat others around us. not only the ones that you like. I admit its hard to please everyone. it is simply just not being selfish. And maybe some people can fake it and if you really want to practice to become a gentleman home is a good place to start with.

/*****/

Ok I'm human too. I get jealous but if I focus myself thinking abt it nothing will happen and i'll just turn to someone who is bitter.

No comments:


 

Free Blog Counter