Monday, November 28, 2011

Step up the plate

Guys we need to do something. There is a need. Not enough people to do it. I know everyone is busy. Work, relationships, career, ministry, dreams...

We need to equip ourselves to know the Bible. We need to protect against wrong teachings.

We need men of prayer.

We need men to guide younger men.

We need you!

Guys we need to step up the plate!

/*****/

I'm kind of rethinking about my ministry and gifts. I mean I'm not multi-talented. I have some gifts but i can't do all of it. Got to choose one that will make me more effective.

I'm praying now that that God will lead me to it. Back of my mind I'm thinking I don't want the extra load. Am I lazy?

You know what makes me happy: Making people feel God's love.

Not my will but yours be done.

No comments:


 

Free Blog Counter