Sunday, September 6, 2009

Its been awhile

Yes its been a long heitus. Haven't touched my blog site for awhile where should i start...

/******/
I'd rather...

I'd rather love than hate
I'd rather serve than be served
I'd rather reach out my hand than push someone off
I'd rather have God go before me than me leading the way
I'd rather sing You praise than complain
I'd rather that You be beside me than run away from you.
I'd rather know that You are in control than know in advance what will happen
I'd rather forgive than be bitter.
I'd rather have Jesus...

/*****/

I have this load taken off me after AZCOP camp, but God has given me this new burden... Why me? I know i should not complain but...


/*****/

Had a chat with our Choir conductress, she told me that I should ask God what He wants me to do. I did and well... God are you serious? are you sure? I don't know where to start? Its not impossible but a lot of things can happen. It can fail. Oh man... Where am I going to start? Pray muna!

/*****/

Lord l don't know what to do... It feels like its impossible... Hands down I'm outnumbered... I'm outgunned... odds are against me... you name it may chances are slimming by the minute... I know i should pray and trust but its really hard...

/*****/

I think multiply and friendsters are phasing out... Oh well thats life...

No comments:


 

Free Blog Counter