Saturday, August 9, 2008

Risk

I don't like taking risk. But lately I've been doing things that well I don't even dare to do before. (Don't worry its not bad things) Its just that it finally donned on me. If I don't take the chance now, when will I start taking it? How will I know for sure if I don't take the step? I don't wanna say "what if?" I wanna say "yeah gave it my best shot and ..."

Yes I'm pessimistic and a sigurista. But now I'm thinking so what if I fail? If I fail then I fail. If I win then YES! Hey I haven't failed on all my risky efforts. To tell you the truth its exciting. Although this new hairdo, well its one of the failed risk i took :( Good thing it will grow back.

So my conclusion, Think about it first. Don't put everything in one basket. Take a "calculated" risk. Don't be afraid to fail. and most importantly Pray about it.

Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.:)

A note about prayer. When we pray we should not pray God please give me this or that. But God let your will be done.

But on the side let me talk about Gambling. Gambling is not taking a risk. With gambling you are the sure loser. I remember before on our debate we talked about gambling. I think I gave a very good argument. But when I saw the effects happen first hand. Man! it really sucks. Lives are ruined. Families are ruined. So if your just starting out taking small bets. STOP! it will get worse. If your way over your head, get help.

Off planning :)

No comments:


 

Free Blog Counter