Monday, August 18, 2008

155,000

155,000, that's approximately how many people die a day. So that would come to around 1.8 people die per second. So as you read this right now somewhere out there somebody has passed away already. This pass month i think almost every week, somebody I know or their relative has passed away.

In terms of grieving this question popped into my head. Its a given fact that everybody dies. So would it be better if you have fewer love ones so that you grieve for fewer people? I mean when you see the pain that people have to go thru for parting with someone. I know stupid question. Something like would it have been better to loved and lost, then never to have loved at all.

Just makes you think how short life is. Passing away is the course of life. Everyone has to pass though it. But God gives us hope. He sent his Son Jesus Christ to die for our sins and He conquered death. Wow what a great God we have! If we have that hope, we grieve but its more like "再见", I will see you again. This makes me see the urgency of telling my friends about the Saving Grace of Jesus Christ.

No comments:


 

Free Blog Counter