Monday, February 18, 2008

Back in his arms again



Here take my pen. I don't want to write this chapter or any chapter at all. I want you to write it because I believe that you can write a much better story than I can. I can't wait for the ending.

/*****/

Valentine's day just passed and well same old same old. I just want to say an opinion: Love is complicated.

As a Christian, I don't think that because you are a Christian brother it does not mean that the Christian sister will definitely pick you. Guys we need to be prepared that maybe she will say no and we need to to respect that decision. Ok I'm not saying you don't have a chance. I believe you have a better chance.

Believe me it won't be easy. It is hard and hurtful. I know how you feel. Pray for her, find closure and move on. Who said life is easy.

Do you believe that one day you will be in heaven with God? If you can believe this then how hard can you believe that God has a wonderful plan laid out for our life already?

BTW to the sisters please don't play with our hearts. A simple clear answer is enough. Guys cry too :(

Well enough negative thoughts. Anyways if you out there crying out your heart know that God is our Comforter:


1 comment:

Wenslyn said...

He likes to remind us of our humanity, and every time He does that by striking the heart...it hurts far beyond what the naked eye can see.

Yet indeed, the Great Author is writing. Thank you for reminding us all to let Him do the writing. No chapter can be better written. The Great Author is writing, and we can only willingly, faithfully read on.


 

Free Blog Counter