Sunday, September 16, 2007

Random thoughts



I woke up today and had this song playing on my head. I just heard this song last week and it really moved me. Reminded me of the 1st time I encountered God. Yes it makes me want to shout!

/*****/

I haven't been writing for the past week cuz I had one of those down moments in my life. We learned at Discipling others to love Jesus that our Spiritual life is somewhat like the graph below (Actually its not this one its the closet one I got):



We have ups and downs in our life. Something was really bothering me. I mean I went to church but I wasn't my usual self. As we started singing the songs, I couldn't believe it but the songs where just talking to me. Then the pastor preached on encountering God. Wow did I encounter God that Sunday.

"His eye is on the Sparrow..."
"Why should I feel discouraged?..."
"耶稣疼你"


/*****/


Hey did you know that this site is censured in China? Actually the whole blogger I think. I think I know why. There are lots of blog at the blogger that are well... not that wholesome. Btw if you want to see good blogs check out my friends blog at the side bar. They are really cool.


/*****/

Wow just look at how God works. I think maybe 4-5 years ago I gave this book to a friend I assumed that he won't read it cuz I thought he is not the reading type. My friend was going thru a rough time recently and somewhere somehow he started reading that book. And wow people tell me that he has changed. PTL!

/****/



Yeah na tuloy paintball game namin!

Man it was fun. I also got a souvenir. 2 shots on the butt, left and right. And it still hurts! So this is what happened. We were playing catch the flag. I was on the offensive team. I had my friends Zhef and Mark with me positioned on the right side. I was on the far right of the field laying low hiding behind some tubes. I told myself "ok now is the time to become a hero. All I'm going to do is charge, grab the flag and win the game." So I tell Mark "Pre susugod ako. Cover me." He replied back "Sige!" So I took a peek no one was shooting. So I stood up and charged with guns blazing! I could feel the adrenaline rush. I didnt even know where i shooting. I grabbed the flag and laid low so no one would shoot me. Game over we win right? Not! As I stood up. I think some of them didn't know the game was over. And boom shot me right on the butt. I dropped and the floor in pain. So now I'm thinking. Ok I would understand if he shot me cuz it happens with the adrenaline still pumping and confusion. Out of all the places he could of shot me like my armor vest. Why my butt? I'm going to get Elwood next game. Hahaha just kidding but it was fun. Schedule ulit tayo next game.

/*****/

You guys got to read Psalms 63. This Psalm is really a blessing. I haven't started on part 3 on the love story of Isaac and Rebekah. Suspense.

Just reminds me bulok talaga style ko! I think I need to rethink on how I'm going to approach this. Hey I got some good advise from a sister in Christ. A very practical one too. Should I share the advise? Wait! trade secret to. Maybe after I think of a plan. But now on how to execute it? Hmmm. No clues. Man that really sucks. Think!

Remember this friend. He had the "it" factor. I mean he had "it": Looks, money, style, the smile,... He would just go over and talk to a pretty lady he doesn't know and for him it was nothing. Somedays I wish I had the "it" factor. Well I got the "God" factor with me :) So thats more that enough for me.

No comments:


 

Free Blog Counter