Friday, October 21, 2011

I'm back

Haven't posted any for 2 years now but I'm back...

/*****/

I was surprised to know that someone read my blog...

/*****/

Godly man... wow i feel a long way to go...

/*****/

Losing my zeal... Ok refocus...

/*****/

Should I commit to this? Its gonna take a lot of my time... I see the need... Pray some more...

/*****/

I feel so inadequate. There are still alot of things that i don't know about...

/*****/

Worry. Worry. Worry. Is there any end to this?

/*****/

"Abundant life" Am I living it?

/*****/

I don't know. I don't know.I don't know. What do You want me to do?

/*****/

Prayer does work. I got the answer. thanks Lord :)

/*****/

LSS: Our God is greater, our God is stronger. God You are higher than any other...

/*****/

Just do God's moral will. So hard...

/*****/

Wow I can't believe it. He joined the Bible study group. They wanted to share the gospel. They want to live a life to honor God.

Honestly when I prayed for them a part of me is saying. can it really happen? It looks impossible. O me of little faith...

/*****/

Am I a blessing to others?

/*****/

Focus on God's moral will. I know I wrote it down already. Argh!

No comments:


 

Free Blog Counter