Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I flunked ABC

Guess what? I just learned that I flunked ABC (Adult Bible Study Class). The last time I failed it was thesis ( and I still hold a grudge on a certain person for that. jk :) ) I don't like to fail. Ironically I'm part of the teaching ministry too ;P and actually this was my 1st ABC class too.

Just to clarify I failed due to absences. i think i missed 4 times. I have to be honest 1 was because tinatamad ako. 1 due to AZCOP camp. the other 2 cuz a certain someone (you know who i'm talking about) needed a guitarist for Singspiration and well I'm not really sure it went well.

Anyways our teaching department head was gracious she told me I can still pass "Hermaneutics class" if I copy someone's note and make some sort of report. But me and my big mouth, I voluntereed to read Living by the Book again and make a report. What was I thinking? Now come to think about it copying someone else's notes is much easier, but only if I can find my notes again. Ok who borrowed my notes? Please give it back.

Living by the Book. Highly recommended. This book opened my eyes into learning how to interpret the Bible properly. Very easy to read but lots of homework. Trust me after this book, reading the Bible will be very exciting.

1 comment:

mars said...

I can lend you my notes.

I think you would have passed kung hindi ka tinamad hahahaha ;p

See you at our next ABC!!!


 

Free Blog Counter