Thursday, May 29, 2008

When is it going to rain?




There was a drought. 2 farmers were praying for rain. One plowed his field while the other did nothing. When the rain came only 1 got a harvest. So who had faith? Think about it.

P.S its a rhetorical question ;)

/******/

Well I'm going to do something. It sounds vain but 2 verses come up to my mind.

Whatever I do I should do it for You not for men.

The other one You should be my number 1 concern.

Well no harm in trying.

/*****/

有没有把握?啊等一下。。。我还在想。哈哈哈!:)

/*****/

I think I just passed thru a spiritual down. Emotionally, Spiritually, Relationally, Emotionally and Physically.


/*****/

I would like to recommend this book: Sacred marriage by Gary L. Thomas

Just a brief main point into what he is trying to say. If you think that putting your hope on that someone you are marrying so that it will make you happy. Better think again. They are only human, they will fail you. Your goal should putting your hope in God and letting marriage be an instrument into making you more like Christ. Interesting.

No comments:


 

Free Blog Counter