Monday, March 31, 2008

Social Butterfly



Somebody commented that I'm a social butterfly. Somebody who goes from one person to another another making small talk.I don't think that this person meant to say anything bad to me. I try to welcome people and say hi to everybody. But it got me thinking, so is that good or bad? Its good cuz i try to overcome my fear or talking to people. But I realized that it is a problem. This Sunday I tried to see if I could talk to someone in 15mins. But I couldn't. When I'm talking to someone, someone would cut it and I'd be talking to them or I see someone pass by and say hi. I never really get to know someone more deeper because of it. Well at least there is a good point, I wasn't called a "social bat" :)

/*****/

To that someone MJJJ says "hi!" Hahahaha


/*****/

Did you know that some butterflies just live for 5 days? longest is about 2 weeks

/****/

Trip to Paradise Resort Clark





1 comment:

liv said...

i think i recognize that someone :)

the term "social butterfly" is just an idiom used to describe a person who's really friendly. so it's not a bad thing at all.

i think you're doing good naman talking to a lot of people. seriously. it makes us feel welcome and more at home in church. :)

so continue being your usual friendly self. it's much appreciated.


 

Free Blog Counter